Monday, September 22, 2008

The skinny on the Not-so-skinny me!

Okay, here is the update I promised on my weight loss journey from last year. Well, since last year I had lost 10 more pounds then gained that back and then 10lbs. of the original 3olbs. I had lost. I've not been exercising either, so any muscle I gained through hard work TaeBo ing it is gone, unfortunately. With this years school schedule being more demanding having 2 kids and sometimes 3 doing school I haven't figured out how to get the exercise in again...but I really want to because I loved how I felt while in shape. I am praying about that. I've had some false starts of trying to get back on the wagon and lose some more weight, but they didn't last more than a week. This time, I've prayed and asked the Lord to help me and He has! I am going strong on week 3! We've had some pretty crazy things come that has kept me from being real strict but in 2 weeks I have lost 5lbs. and things are going pretty easy. I just picked up some nifty gadgets tonight that I think I'm really going to enjoy.

No comments: